« Home | Is it really a "RessureXion"? » | Captain America movie star can't keep himself from... » | Bernie Wrightson, RIP » | New Justice League suffers from "diversity" almost... » | They pretend manga has no kabuki » | Even Stan Lee isn't immune to SJWs » | An interesting comment by Mike Baron » | More tweets by Busiek » | Salon doesn't want the Punisher to be popular with... » | Vox fudges up Magneto's exact history » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 

Sienkiewicz is not helping with these

Here's three more tweets Bill Sienkiewicz wrote that are really galling. First is one about Donald Trump's meeting with German premier Angela Merkel:

Wait a sec. Wasn't this the same guy who claimed he was outraged by Gerard Jones' illegal activities? In that case, what's he doing ignoring Merkel's failure to take any proper action to deal with the Muslim migrants who committed mass rapes in Germany? After seeing this, I'm starting to wonder just how serious he really is. If Trump didn't shake her hand, I'd say Merkel didn't deserve any after all the trouble she caused.

I can't tell what he's actually saying, because the text appears to have been sawed off (the result of Facebook's unreliable connections), but if he's acting as apologist for people like Merkel, then I don't know what he's expecting to accomplish. It's bad enough when there's predatory men out there, but it may be worse when you have apologist women enabling such atrocities. Then, on Hilary Clinton, he says:

She should what? Run for mayor of a small town? Even suburbanites deserve far better than her. I think after what Clinton did to Kathy Shelton, nobody should vote her into even a minor office. On the other hand, if he's saying Clinton should just retire, that would be more appropriate.

And these aren't the only revolting things Sienkiewicz's been doing lately. Over a month ago, he offered a free sketch to anybody who'd be willing to pull Donald Trump off balance while shaking hands with him on camera! He apparently erased that post, probably realizing the legal violations it could embody. Later, however, he pretended that Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau had actually done what he hoped when he shook hands with Trump, but when I watched the ABC video, nothing bad happened, so one can only wonder if Sinkiewicz really has lost his marbles. As of now, it's clear he's become a very sad case.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.