« Home | No, Bendis cannot save Superman » | Ron Marz wants Fox News to get rid of Sean Hannity » | Steven Spielberg's adapting the Blackhawks to film » | More embarrassments in X-Men of the political/viol... » | SJWs went after the Simpsons for all the wrong rea... » | Bendis retcons the cause of Krypton's destruction,... » | Black Panther comics are now imitating visual elem... » | Larry Hama is losing it » | Some more horrid propaganda from the mouth of Heid... » | IGN whitewashes Mark Waid's take on Captain America » 

Saturday, April 21, 2018 

Aftershock hires a former Marvel milkshaker

The independent publisher Aftershock Comics hired Christina Harrington, one of the former "milkshake" crew at Marvel, for their editing staff:
AfterShock Comics, the independent publisher responsible for titles such as Animosity and World Reader, is expanding, with the addition of Christina Harrington.

She will be the company’s first editorial hire to join editor-in-chief and co-founder Mike Marts. Harrington, previously an editor in Marvel’s X-Men office for the last three years, will serve as the managing editor for the publisher.

Harrington said in a statement that she is “excited to start the next step of my career with AfterShock. Comic books hold a special place in my heart, and to be able to contribute to the history of beloved comic book publishers is a real dream come true — especially since I get to work alongside the rest of this great publishing team at AfterShock.”
At least she'll no longer be part of making Marvel into a joke, though as their continued employment of figures like Slott and Coates makes clear, they're not clear of the majority of SJWs yet.

I looked at Aftershock's website and noticed they publish quite a few books by leftists like Garth Ennis, Brian Azzarello, Warren Ellis and even Mark Waid. There's every chance they could be practically flooded with liberal agendas, so no need to put money into their pockets, yet Harrington certainly seems to have found the perfect home where to spout her own social justice agendas. So, she can enjoy their company, while we with more sense can refrain from bothering.

Labels: , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.